Job Title: Regional Sales Manager, Public Sector (Northeast - Remote)
SimpliGov improves the government interaction for employees and constituents by automating manual, repetitive workflows, accelerating and optimizing business processes. SimpliGov empowers public sector agencies to digitize and automate any business process and is no typical, burdensome enterprise application:
- it combines intuitive drag-and-drop simplicity of use
- it integrates with your existing system infrastructure
- it is scalable and customizable to meet your exact needs and deliver immediate TCO
SimpliGov is singularly focused on enabling digital transformation in the public sector through its award- winning workflow automation and secure forms management platform and is enjoying significant success across a growing national list of public sector clients.
SimpliGov is searching for several Regional Sales Managers to join our expanding team in selected regional areas of the United States. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team and help strengthen SimpliGov’s regional presence by driving sales through a direct-contributor role, representing SimpliGov at local industry events and helping develop local partner networks for SimpliGov.
We are seeking individuals with strong track records of selling IT solutions into the public sector and consistently meeting and exceeding quarterly and annual sales targets. Regional Sales Managers will be responsible for driving the entire sales process from initial opportunity identification to delivering on- site presentations and demos, and consistently delivering on expansion and renewal business for SimpliGov. While target hiring regions currently include the Midwest and Southwest/Texas areas, SimpliGov will consider candidates from additional locations in the United States.
- Responsible for New Business Development through the entire sales process (prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing).
- Responsible for Quarterly & Annual Revenue Targets.
- Manage client relationship through all phases of the sales cycle through a highly consultative solutions sales process
- Provide account management to an existing territory and work directly with SimpliGov Customer Success, Operations and Executive Leadership teams.
- Responsible for tracking customer information, forecasts and reports and ensuring CRM is regularly updated in Salesforce.
- Develop and maintain prospect and customer list based on strategic marketing data and other sources for sales leads.
- Maintain robust pipelines to ensure consistent quarterly and annual target achievement.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor degree or masters degree OR Equivalent Experience
- Minimum of 7-10 years of quota-carrying related IT experience selling into the public sector (at State & Local and/or Federal agency levels)
- Outstanding Presentation, Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
- Strong technical knowledge of Content Services Platforms (CSP) and/or Intelligent Process Management (IPM) preferred ideally focused on workflow automation and forms management
- Ability to develop relationships and work extensively at the executive level.
- Provide accurate forecasting to Reporting Manager regularly.
- Interest in working in a startup because you see opportunity in the market and want to become part of a team digitally transforming the public sector.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
- Commissions, bonus accelerators and reasonable targets
- Competitive base on OTE earnings packages
- Company stock options
- Opportunity to join a venture with proven technology set to rapidly expand and enjoy significant success
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Technology and Transportation expense reimbursements
- Health Club Membership
- 401K with company matching
- Freedom Paid Time off Policy