SimpliGov is singularly focused on enabling digital transformation in the public sector through its award-winning workflow automation and secure forms management platform and is enjoying significant success across a growing national list of public sector clients.
SimpliGov improves the government interaction for employees and constituents by automating manual, repetitive workflows, accelerating, and optimizing business processes. SimpliGov empowers public sector agencies to digitize and automate any business process and is no typical, burdensome enterprise application; we combine intuitive drag-and-drop simplicity of use, integrate with existing system infrastructure, we are scalable and customizable to meet exact needs and deliver immediate TCO.
SimpliGov is seeking individuals who can support a multi-functional services role, including tasks that cover Business Analyst, Project Management, and development of Technical Solutions. This individual will be expected to analyze, design, and implement configurations for multiple projects.
- Project Manager Responsibilities – Responsible for creating project timelines, tracking project status, providing executive project updates throughout the project life-cycle.
- Business Analyst Responsibilities - Responsible for researching and formally documenting business processes and requirements, developing system specifications, defining unit and system testing, preparing systems documentation, and implementing new or revised systems.
- Technical Solutions Responsibilities – Responsible for implementing technical solutions that have been outlined as part of project business requirements.
This individual will be an integrated part of the Professional Services team who will be able to support all of these roles at varying degrees. This role will report directly to the Professional Services Manager.
- Become a technical expert on the SimpliGov Automation Platform
- Lead customers in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Create comprehensive, clear and accurate business requirements documentation and project schedules
- Propose software solutions which meet those requirements, ensuring they are technically viable and add value to the overall proposal
- Creating & configuring workflows for customers
- Managing the setup of non-standard integrations between SimpliGov & Customer technical teams
- Diagnose system integration issues, and to effectively escalate them when necessary
- Configure customers analytics reports based upon their specifications
- Conduct regular customer meetings and develop a trusted adviser relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Identifying professional service problems beforehand and propose solutions to resolve
- Reporting status of professional services projects to the Professional Services Manager
- General project support; requirements analysis, documentation production, troubleshooting
- Ensure successful ongoing operations with knowledge transfer to customers
- Maintaining a deep understanding of customer’s workflows
- Assisting in Regression testing before Pre-production and Production releases (major and minor)
- Report changes to the project scope & potential risks to Project Manager
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned
- Opportunity to join a venture with proven technology set to rapidly expand and enjoy significant success
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Technology and Transportation expense reimbursements
- Health Club Membership
- 401K with company matching
- Freedom Paid Time off Policy
All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.