We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) Automation Engineer to join our tight-knit team. As a QA Automation Engineer, you will develop, create and execute automated test cases to ensure product quality, investigate and reproduce client reported issues, and work with the Account Management team to stabilize incremental product releases. Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards. Your responsibilities include designing and implementing tests using Selenium Web Driver in C#, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics.
Our perfect co-worker is a highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment. You enjoy helping our customers achieve the most out of the product by proactively identifying problem areas to ensure product stability. If you would describe yourself as “entrepreneurial”, “analytical”, and “persistent”, please apply!
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans & test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs in our product development tool (Jira)
- Execute white/black box testing, functional and system testing
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. Developers, Product managers, DevOPS) to ensure resolution of system defects
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect priorities, resolution times and open defect counts
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Use basic problem-solving techniques and root-cause analysis to expedite issue resolution.
- Adapt to changing priorities while maintain performance, daily.
- Participate and communicate within Project team and QA management or key partner groups.
- Proven work experience in software development and software quality assurance. Experience with SaaS development and testing is preferred
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, Software Development Lifecycle, tools and processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience working with JIRA in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Required hands-on experience with SQL, Selenium framework and automated testing tools; focus on Selenium in C# and JMeter
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject preferred
- Opportunity to join a venture with proven technology set to rapidly expand and enjoy significant success
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Technology and Transportation expense reimbursements
- Health Club Membership
- 401K with company matching
- Freedom Paid Time off Policy
All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.