SimpliGov is singularly focused on enabling digital transformation in the public sector through its award-winning workflow automation and secure forms management platform and is enjoying significant success across a growing national list of public sector clients.
SimpliGov improves the government interaction for employees and constituents by automating manual, repetitive workflows, accelerating, and optimizing business processes. SimpliGov empowers public sector agencies to digitize and automate any business process and is no typical, burdensome enterprise application; we combine intuitive drag-and-drop simplicity of use, integrate with existing system infrastructure, we are scalable and customizable to meet exact needs and deliver immediate TCO.
SimpliGov is seeking a highly motivated, organized Project Manager to join our expanding Professional Services team based out of Sacramento CA. The Project Manager will be responsible for the coordination and completion of public sector IT projects on time within budget and within scope.
The successful candidate will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. He or she will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible and will assign professional resources as needed to fulfill client needs.
- Coordinate internal resources and customer project team for the flawless execution of SimpliGov implementation projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Propose software solutions which meet customer requirements, ensuring they are technically viable and add value to the overall proposal
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients online or in person to take detailed requirements for all projects
- Delegate project tasks based on professional services members' individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Proven working experience in IT project management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience working with Public Sector clients is a plus
- Exposure to agile methodology practices
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Opportunity to join a venture with proven technology set to rapidly expand and enjoy significant success
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Technology and Transportation expense reimbursements
- Health Club Membership
- 401K with company matching
- Freedom Paid Time off Policy
All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.