SimpliGov is singularly focused on enabling digital transformation in the public sector through its award-winning workflow automation and secure forms management platform and is enjoying significant success across a growing national list of public sector clients.
SimpliGov improves the government interaction for employees and constituents by automating manual, repetitive workflows, accelerating, and optimizing business processes. SimpliGov empowers public sector agencies to digitize and automate any business process and is no typical, burdensome enterprise application; we combine intuitive drag-and-drop simplicity of use, integrate with existing system infrastructure, we are scalable and customizable to meet exact needs and deliver immediate TCO.
SimpliGov is seeking a highly motivated, Solutions Engineer to join our expanding Professional Services & Technical Support team based out of Sacramento CA.
The Solutions Engineer is a hands-on technical delivery role within SimpliGov’s services team responsible for managing technical aspects associated with the delivery of digital transformation projects across our public sector customers. The successful candidate will work directly with customers whilst supporting the engineering and technical support teams.
- Work directly with customers and SimpliGov project manager to define technical elements within the project scope and ensure technical feasibility of proposed solution
- Support the internal technical support and engineering teams as required
- Propose software solutions which meet customer’s requirements, ensuring they are technically viable and add value to the overall proposal
- Creating & configuring customer workflows
- Assisting with Single Sign-On and User Management API configuration process between SimpliGov and Customer technical teams
- Assisting with the setup of non-standard integrations between SimpliGov & Customer technical teams
- Configure customers analytics reports (PowerBI) based upon specifications provided
- Troubleshoot problems reported by application users including but not limited to – email tracing/analysis, SAML 2.0 authentication, REST API usage, resource consumption, network tracing etc.
- Assisting with completion of technical portions of related RFPs and compliance questionnaires
- Analyze environmental reports and logs, identify deficiencies or improvements possible and prepare/execute project plans related to the previous
- Maintaining internal SOPs and documentation/wiki’s relating to operations, how-to’s, FAQs, environments etc.
- Provide limited support and troubleshooting issues for corporate users, such as drivers and settings of personal computers
- Customer-facing support/troubleshooting calls when required
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned
- SaaS application implementation experience
- Experience with software engineering, customer experience and design architecture
- Advanced understanding of business analysis techniques and processes
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, Relational and NoSQL databases, SQL querying, Scripting languages (PowerShell, Python etc.), JIRA, Automation, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting SSO via SAML 2.0. OpenID knowledge also beneficial but not required
- REST API usage and automation of Simpligov platform related tasks using scripting and available APIs
- Must have positive interpersonal communication abilities
- Ability to work with various departments to facilitate the orderly execution of a customer’s proposed project plan
- Strong work ethic; exhibits a "sense of urgency" relative to resolving critical issues and time-sensitive deliverables
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; listening and organizational skills
- A problem-solver who takes responsibility, demonstrates personal integrity, and can effectively deal with difficult and/or ambiguous situations
- The person hired for this position will work directly with customers whilst also supporting engineering and tech support
- Opportunity to join a venture with proven technology set to rapidly expand and enjoy significant success
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Technology and Transportation expense reimbursements
- Health Club Membership
- 401K with company matching
- Freedom Paid Time off Policy
All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.