SimpliGov is singularly focused on enabling digital transformation in the public sector through its award-winning cloud-based workflow automation and secure forms management platform and is enjoying significant success across a growing national list of public sector clients.
SimpliGov improves the government interaction for employees and constituents by automating manual, repetitive workflows, accelerating, and optimizing business processes. SimpliGov empowers public sector agencies to digitize and automate any business process and is no typical, burdensome enterprise application; we combine intuitive drag-and-drop simplicity of use, integrate with existing system infrastructure, we are scalable and customizable to meet exact needs and deliver immediate TCO.
SimpliGov is seeking a highly motivated, Application Support Technician to join our expanding Technical team based out of Sacramento CA.
The Application Support Technician works at the intersection of Delivery and Product teams as a SimpliGov platform expert. The successful candidate will work with both internal stakeholders and directly with customers.
- Support our customers and internal delivery and engineering teams as required
- Assist customers and implementation team with workflow configuration, optimization and troubleshooting
- Assisting with the setup of non-standard integrations between the SimpliGov platform & customer technical teams
- Troubleshoot problems reported by application users including but not limited to – email tracing/analysis, SAML 2.0 authentication, REST API usage, resource consumption, network tracing etc.
- SSO configuration and User Management automation within SimpliGov platform.
- Analyze environmental reports and logs, identify deficiencies or improvements possible and assist with preparing/executing project plans related to the previous
- Maintaining internal SOPs and documentation/wiki’s relating to customer implementations, environments etc.
- Experience working with JIRA in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Maintain relationships with cross functional teams
- Strong work ethic; exhibits a "sense of urgency" relative to resolving critical issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; listening and organizational skills
- A problem solver who takes responsibility, demonstrates personal integrity, and can effectively deal with difficult and/or ambiguous situations
- Opportunity to join a venture with proven technology set to rapidly expand and enjoy significant success
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Technology and Transportation expense reimbursements
- Health Club Membership
- 401K with company matching
- Freedom Paid Time off Policy
All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.