The SimpliGov Automation Platform is a cloud-based, SaaS solution, that empowers our local, state and federal organizations to rapidly develop and implement eForm, e-signature, and workflow solutions. We are a “no code” solution that empowers lines of business to own and maintain their own processes. SimpliGov’s cloud-based solution eliminates the need for long, costly implementations and avoids the need to rip-and-replace existing infrastructure. The SimpliGov platform also includes a native electronic signature capability in SimpliSign and is truly no-code and unmatched in how many business process workflow use cases it can address.
We are looking for a training specialist to help further develop our learning center content, deliver online customer courses and build our library of self-enablement resources. This is a contract position which can be delivered remotely from anywhere with in the United States with hours to suit but we expect at least 50% time availability over the initial stages.
- Work with operations, subject matter experts, and other key stakeholders to identify training needs
- Facilitate onboarding training courses virtually or in person
- Leverage and re-structure training collateral, improve the program and own continual education initiatives for new and existing customers.
- Identify needs for customer education: develop collateral; conduct webinars, seminars, and workshops; create improved on-demand learning opportunities for our customer base
- Develop and oversee the production of classroom like instructional materials, aids, and manuals
- Create new content for the Knowledge Base
- Implement structured learning experiences and training courses
- Identify, define, track, assess, and report metrics and training effectiveness
- Improve training efficacy by driving implementation of training interventions in various programs
- Implement and manage change as needed in partnership with the program and operations teams for company-wide training rollouts
- Take initiative and be proactive without waiting for direction
- Improve current training videos and training content
- Acute attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent customer-facing written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- SaaS/Cloud applications Training, Education, Communication, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience facilitating instructor-led training with an understanding and application
- Strong project management experience to drive student/audience engagement
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Experience with LMS and KM tools and plus.
- Experience of creating multi-media learning content for software applications.