The SimpliGov Automation Platform is a cloud-based, SaaS solution, that empowers our local, state, and federal organizations to rapidly develop and implement eForm, e-signature, and workflow solutions. We are a “no code” solution that empowers lines of business to own and maintain their own processes. SimpliGov’s cloud-based solution eliminates the need for long, costly implementations and avoids the need to rip-and-replace existing infrastructure. The SimpliGov platform also includes a native electronic signature capability in SimpliSign and is truly no-code and unmatched in how many business process workflows use cases it can address.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is the key partner helping our valued customers achieve their strategic objectives and maximum value from their investment in SimpliGov. You will own multiple customer relationships with key responsibilities of ensuring customer satisfaction and revenue growth, along with building long-term partnerships with SimpliGov. Additionally, the CSM serves as the liaison between the customer and the SimpliGov ecosystem, streamlining partnership with Product Management, Engineering, Professional Services, Education, Marketing, and others.
You are comfortable consulting with C-level executives, backed by a solid understanding of their business objectives, while also acquiring technical knowledge of SimpliGov’s product functionality and tools. You should possess strong analytical and project management skills, functional BI knowledge, and the ability to articulate value and inspire customers about the potential of SimpliGov.
- Enthusiastically drive customer health, business alignment and customer value through the identification and achievement of customer goals and verified outcomes.
- Become an expert on SimpliGov’s products and services.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer executive sponsors and technical project leads.
- Program-manage customer concerns and product enhancements.
- Assist in workshops to help customers demonstrate the full value of SimpliGov.
- Work to identify expansion opportunities.
- Establish regular cadence (Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly) with each assigned client, to review executive dashboards, and program status.
- Work with both technical and business teams to drive outcomes for SimpliGov customers.
- Manage a portfolio of strategic customers in an ownership capacity while also engaging in project-specific activities as needed.
- Understand how our customers are utilizing SimpliGov's solutions and recommend additional features that can be leveraged to maximize subscription.
- Identify key strategic items to drive customer growth and expansion opportunities on the SimpliGov platform.
- Provide technical problem assessment and communication for all SimpliGov issues that may arise while engaging subject matter experts to solve issues.
- Actively drive and contribute to ongoing customer activities and touch points (from technical users to the C-suite); cadence calls, site visits, technical and executive briefings and business reviews, customer education, and training activities
- Interface with Product and Engineering teams regarding customer feedback to shape our product roadmap.
- Establish post-implementation adoption activities to closely monitor the success of customer initiatives.
- Serve as a customer advocate in driving industry best practices and the evolution of SimpliGov product and platform functionality.
- Partner with Sales on the renewal process and Professional Services engagements for your customer portfolio.
- Maintain current functional and technical knowledge of the SimpliGov platform and future products.
- 4+ years relevant work experience with demonstrated client-facing experience.
- Exceptional project management skills
- Prior experience in cloud/SAAS applications
- Since this role is customer facing, you will possess exceptional verbal, written, social, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience developing product use-cases with customers.
- Demonstrated self-directed ability to manage simultaneous, complex engagements with minimal supervision.
- Experience presenting strategic business proposals to senior leaders and/or executives.
- Skilled in advising customers in product best practices and optimal technical solutions.
- Attention to detail.
- Exceptional follow-through with the ability to drive simultaneous and competing customer requests in a high-paced environment.
- Experience navigating and steering customer engagements to completion with a high level of customer happiness.
- Experience with public or government sector
- Consulting background
- PMP Certification or relevant training