SimpliGov improves the government interaction for employees and constituents by automating manual, repetitive workflows, accelerating and optimizing business processes. SimpliGov empowers public sector agencies to digitize and automate any business process and is no typical, burdensome enterprise application:
- it combines intuitive drag-and-drop simplicity of use
- it integrates with your existing system infrastructure
- it is scalable and customizable to meet your exact needs and deliver immediate TCO
SimpliGov is singularly focused on enabling digital transformation in the public sector through its award- winning workflow automation and secure forms management platform and is enjoying significant success across a growing national list of public sector clients.
SimpliGov is looking for a competent Service Desk technician to provide fast and useful technical assistance for our platform to our customers. As a Service Desk Technician, you will act as the first point of contact for customers contacting support to report issues and functionality questions relating to their service. You will answer queries on basic technical issues and offer advice to solve them.
The primary objective of the role is to provide first time resolution. This will be achieved by troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolved problems at the first point of contact and/or escalating the issue to our QA and Dev team to investigate and resolve. Throughout this process you will remain the single point of contact with the customer, maintaining ownership of the original issue and acting as the main point of contact between the customer and SimpliGov by providing timely updates and ensuring the ticket is given the correct level of priority and attention.
This position calls for excellent customer service skills, the ability to articulate solutions clearly and confidently to end users and a high degree of customer and product knowledge.
The goal is to create value for customers that will help preserve the company’s reputation and business.
- Dealing with incoming issues and questions in a professional, courteous manner via Service Desk.
- Taking ownership of tickets and managing them in a logical and methodical manner
- Correctly logging incidents, categorizing and prioritizing them in line with team procedures
- Conducting full and through diagnostics with end users to enable first point of contact issue resolution
- Ensuring all issues are progressed & cleared within SLA – escalating to other internal and external teams as appropriate
- Managing tickets through their entire lifecycle from the first point of contact through to resolution, proactively keeping the customer informed of progress
- Diagnosing and resolving problems to the customers satisfaction
- Maintain and develop own knowledge and skills to assist with first time fault resolution
- Identify and escalate repeat issues or service risks into service management teams
- Report product feedback or suggestions by customers to the internal Product team
Requirements & Qualifications
- Proven experience as a help desk technician or other customer support role
- Highly organized and able to work on own initiative to complete the range of tasks required
- Tech savvy and have a good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Natural aptitude for trouble shooting & problem solving
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent communication skills - The ability to liaise and communicate confidently and professionally with customer representatives at all levels
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered
- Provide accurate Service Desk performance metrics to Reporting Manager regularly
- Flexible and willing to work outside core business hours as required
- Interest in working in a startup because you see opportunity in the market and want to become part of a team digitally transforming the public sector.
- All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
- Opportunity to join a venture with proven technology set to rapidly expand and enjoy significant success
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Technology and Transportation expense reimbursements
- Health Club Membership
- 401K with company matching
- Freedom Paid Time off Policy