SimpliGov improves the government interaction for employees and constituents by automating manual, repetitive workflows, accelerating and optimizing business processes. SimpliGov empowers public sector agencies to digitize and automate any business process and is no typical, burdensome enterprise application:
- it combines intuitive drag-and-drop simplicity of use
- it integrates with your existing system infrastructure
- it is scalable and customizable to meet your exact needs and deliver immediate TCO
SimpliGov is singularly focused on enabling digital transformation in the public sector through its award- winning workflow automation and secure forms management platform and is enjoying significant success across a growing national list of public sector clients.
The Professional Services Consultant is an integral part of the implementation & post onboarding project team. The Professional Services Consultant is responsible for the actual configuration & execution of customers workflows, analytics and integrations during an active project. The Professional Services Consultant reports directly to the Project Manager.
- Assisting the Project Manager in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Creating & configuring workflows for customers
- <!--[endif]-->Managing Single Sign On configuration process between SG and Customer technical teams
- Managing the setup of non-standard integrations between SG & Customer technical teams
- Configure customers analytics reports (Sisense) based upon their specifications
- Identifying professional service problems before hand and propose solutions to resolve
- Reporting status of professional services projects to Project Manager
- General project support; requirements analysis, documentation production, troubleshooting
- Provide pre-sales support by working closely with our sales & capture teams to understand and define prospects key business drivers and requirements
- Propose software solutions which meet those requirements, ensuring they are technically viable and add value to the overall proposal
- Ensure successful ongoing operations with knowledge transfer to customers.
- Maintaining a deep understanding of customer’s workflows
- Assisting in Regression testing prior to Preproduction and Production releases (major and minor)
- Report changes to the project scope & potential risks to Project Manager
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned
- Opportunity to join a venture with proven technology set to rapidly expand and enjoy significant success
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Technology and Transportation expense reimbursements
- Health Club Membership
- 401K with company matching
- Freedom Paid Time off Policy
All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.